• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Videos

Sweet vids CDS
Very good quality even from far off.
Great Job

Finesse is open/open in locker recommended area :guitar:

RªMB° said:
Finesse is open/open in locker recommended area :guitar:
no finesse is seeing the line you should take and following the line making your rig work. I don't know who is in the red jeep with stock front bumper but holy crap man see the line your on isn't working :banghead: and try and try and try and try and try is not the way of treading lightly. if the line is not working then step back and look for another one. trails get closed enough around California we don't need to give them reasons.:skull1: I ran cleghorn many many many times bone stock with a manual trans and street tires I know it can be done without tearing things up. Oh a Rick Lee only knows how to use the skinny peddle jeepspeeders arnt known for using brakes.

Gerr said:
.:skull1: I ran cleghorn many many many times bone stock with a manual trans and street tires I know it can be done without tearing things up. Oh a Rick Lee only knows how to use the skinny peddle jeepspeeders arnt known for using brakes.

what do you mean by that? going down pucker I used just enough!

The red jeep is mine and I was being guided along. Just had to get the right angle on that hill with the sidewall before I went up and over. No way could I have even remotely seen it or did it w/o the help of Terry, Dereck, and the few others there.

Cool.. CDS, thanks for posting the vids.. It's always cool to see vids of our runs..

I think that was the biggest Cleghorn turn out too..

Gerr said:
no finesse is seeing the line you should take and following the line making your rig work. I don't know who is in the red jeep with stock front bumper but holy crap man see the line your on isn't working :banghead: and try and try and try and try and try is not the way of treading lightly. if the line is not working then step back and look for another one. trails get closed enough around California we don't need to give them reasons.:skull1: I ran cleghorn many many many times bone stock with a manual trans and street tires I know it can be done without tearing things up. Oh a Rick Lee only knows how to use the skinny peddle jeepspeeders arnt known for using brakes.

Gerr,

Rambo was being coached through-out the run. He did better and better, like everyone else, as we went on. It's a learning experience. There are more and more new wheelers and XJ'ers signing up for NAXJA all the time and each has a different skill level. So, to Rambo's and all the new(er) off-roaders defense, they did a good job and learned a lot too. The guys who had experience, were able to hone their skills too.

E

Hey guys glad you enjoyed the videos. I agree its cool to see the run on video. Im going to make it a point to get out to others. Like rambo and others that was my first time on a run like that. Alot of guys forget that we all started out unexperienced and learn from going out and romping your ride. I dont care of you have a tj, wj,xj,cj, 4wd or 2wd if your down to romp your ride offroad then you have my respect. At least your not at home worried about getting a scratch on your ride. There are too many guys who think they are too cool, and wont even give 5 minutes of there time to help someone out.

Thats what makes SOCAL NAXJA great. I appreciate the help and coaching and I know alot of other guys do as well.

Now enough ass kissing, whens the next run ??? lol

AWRIGHT! We're finally on a Utube vid... even if it's a cameo. :) Funny how tiny stockers look compared to everyone else. That hole just swallowed my ass. I'm down for the next run too!
Thanks CDS. I agree....it's good to have opportunities to roll with a group like NAXJA too :thumbup:
next month my name will be in RED-

Well said CDS and Bass...

bassthumb said:
... That hole just swallowed my ass....

I'm not even going to comment on that one.. :wow: LOL..

I might be up for a run on Feb 3rd. hmmm maybe Big Bear. :D

E

Hey guys that looks like a whole lot of fun, those videos are definently cool. I can't wait to go one time...How far is cleghorn from victorville????

EliasJ123 said:
Well said CDS and Bass...

I'm not even going to comment on that one.. :wow: LOL..

I might be up for a run on Feb 3rd. hmmm maybe Big Bear. :D

E
:O) I was thinking something along the lines of "tables have turned" but just kinda smiled to myself and clicked "submit"
lol

89cherokeexj said:
Hey guys that looks like a whole lot of fun, those videos are definently cool. I can't wait to go one time...How far is cleghorn from victorville????

Yeah.. It's a fun trail.. Victorville is close to Cleghorn.. It's the first exit south of the 138 hwy off the 15 frwy. So, you are just a hop and a skip away from Cleghorn..

E

Back