• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks from the Grimm family

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i just want to thank everyone that donated, and prayed for my family. i would also like to thank the SoCal Chapter BOD for sending flowers on behalf of the club, my mother really appreciated it.

today was a day of sadness for me, and also a day of celebration, of the many good times i had with my sister. also, a day of realization of how many peoples lives she touched, and how many people loved her. a few of her friends got up and spoke, mentioning good times they had, or how Samantha was always there for them no matter what or when they needed her. i take solace in the fact that the world loved her as much as she loved it. thank you all so much for your love and support, it means so much to me and my family i cant even describe it. a big thanks to Andy and Tony for coming down and spending some time with me. i love you guys.... and i mean it.

oh by the way Tony and Andy, i caused the bet to be won, Charlene got kicked out of the bar right after i bought her a drink, and made out with an un-named person ;) (heh heh) exactly 10 mins after that. i won the $20 :D

thank you all for your support, without friends like you i would be lost.
-mike

hold on, ive gotta go pleasure wipe myself... ohh mango, ohhh vanilla... hey andy, eat my cherry

Last edited:
Mike, with any reason at all we are going to be there for each other. This just goes to show how close we all are with each other. In good times and bad you know that you can count on your close friends and family.

Hang in there man, I am sure that samantha would need you to be strong for you and your mother.

You are a great person in all our hearts and you will continue to be. You just need to get better at a few things like, emmmm......well let me just say have you learned how to drive a racecar yet ? hehehe

Quite a few of us call on your help quite often, I think all those calls just got returned this last week. Never be ashamed or afraid to call anyone of us at anytime for any reason. My phone is always on for any of the extended NAXJA family

Talk to you soon
Leep

Grimm, I was never one for words, I was always more of a get it done person so all I can say is that, that is the least we could have done for you. If there is anything else we can do, don't hesitate to call, email, pm. You're always there when someone needs help and we are there for you should if and when you needs us.
Again: my respects and sympathies to the Grimm's.

I can only echo what has been said already. it was the least we could do and I'm glad that your mother liked it. I hope it helped by saying that we're here for ya

djblade311 said:
I can only echo what has been said already. it was the least we could do and I'm glad that your mother liked it. I hope it helped by saying that we're here for ya

X2...

Like Rick and Remi said, this group is more than a Jeep club or wheeling club. We are family, although disfunctional, we are still family. We haev our ups and downs, arguements and jokes, but in the end, I believe that we can all count on each other.

I will continue the prayers for your family. It is great to see that your sister impacted so many folks.

As for the bet and wipes.... I guess we had to be there to understand that one.... LOL

See you soon!

Back