• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spicer 760 joints

Just called Alpha 4x4 in Indian Trail....Mike's ordering some. I was just wondering if anyone's had luck w/ finding them at a napa or local parts place or something more convenient for down the future.

uncc civilengineer: hey man where'd you get them online???

Start calling down this list:
http://sponsorship.naxja.org/
or
Doug @ Extreme Axle Sales (www.extremeaxlesales.com) he doesn't list them on the site, but call him I know he carries Spicer products.

mmmkay325 said:
I was just wondering if anyone's had luck w/ finding them at a napa or local parts place or something more convenient for down the future.
Nope, most the the time the don't even know what a u-joint is around here. If I want something specific I have to order it.
Autozone, Napa, Advance Auto, all seem to carry their own brand that isn't (IMO) near Spicer quality.

Last edited:
Our local Car Quest Auto Part store carries them for $15 each, but then again they also "specialize" in Street Rod stuff..... Try checking some of your "specialty" auto parts stores....

Back