• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

slip yoke question.

I'm going to order a slip yoke eliminator for the xj from Tom Woods. He has a few options online. I have a 6 inch lift with 33" tires. I wheel it moderate about 4 rated trails at the most. I'm looking for advice on what option is the best. This will be a daily driver. any help would be nice.
Thank you.

* Super-Short Conversion with CV drive shaft using the XC or XB Slip Yoke & spline stub is $600

* Super-Short Conversion with CV drive shaft using the S Slip Yoke & spline stub is $570

* Super-Duty Conversion with CV drive shaft using the XC or XB Slip Yoke & spline stub is $575

* Super-Duty Conversion with CV drive shaft using the S Slip Yoke & spline stub is $545

* Advance Adapters Conversion with CV drive shaft using the XC or XB Slip Yoke & spline stub is $525

* Advance Adapters Conversion with CV drive shaft using the S Slip Yoke & spline stub is $495

this is what I did:
http://www.jbconversions.com/pages/
sye $200

got a front ds out of a junkyard xj for $60 and had it lengthened at the local driveline shop for $80.Total:$340
This will probably be the cheapest route unless you do a hack n' tap....(you are looking for the best....this is not it imo)
what year is your xj???

Last edited:
userbmx1315 said:
rustys sells the A.A. for $200, i dont know which is better AA or JB conversions

go to the JB site, and look at the cutaway comparison of AA vs JB.

I have the JB

Back