• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT:3.5" RE coils and 1.25 spacers for 4.5" coils

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
Im in need of some 4.5" coils any brand will work..i have some RE 3.5" coils and some teraflex spacers 1.25" that i will trade for them...need taller coils to get my front end done...had a set of 4.5" but thought they would be to tall...well i WAS way wrong...LOL

PM me with what ya got

i have ACOS and i am having problems with the smaller coils getting the correct height i need with the near-future SOA...i have the spacers that i was going to put in the XJ but dont need b/c i have a 1.75 one already in it so i figured id sell it with the coils

I have a set of 4.5 coils, don't know what type they are but I do know they are stiff. If you plane on running a aftermarket bumper/winch it would work great. I oraganly had them on my 88 for about 4 months, went to a bigger lift. Then I started biulding a recovery/second 4x4, so I put them on my 92. They haven't seen that many miles, both vehicles aren't DD just weekend toys.

Back