• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Helpers, etc.

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
We have some trail leaders lined up, but can always use some back-ups.

If you are interested let me know.

Trail leaders are responsable for ALL vehicles, persons, and activity on the trails that they lead. They will set limits, set routes, and oversee all recoverys with safety in mind. Leaders also need to be at the Badlands for pre-runs and a short meeting at 9AM on Friday.

Rev

you can put me down as a back up or a tail gunner. but i will only be there on saturday. i do know the park pretty well though.

I can help where needed, as well.

Rev Den said:
Thanks.

You really need to be a member.........

Rev
he asked about the form the other day, so it's probably in the works.

You know that you guys can put me down to help, but we'll not be in the most capable XJ, and my wife will be driving.
we should have the winch ready to go though.
we should be there thursday night.

Bringing a capable rig, so I am more than willing to help where needed.

When did you get one of those?

Ramsey said:
When did you get one of those?

You're talking smack so, I take it you'll be there?

Lawn Cher' said:
You haven't seen it in awhile.
Seen some pics, and with you flogging on it, I'm sure it will get places. My neck still hurts on cold days from hitting your roof.

Rev Den said:
Thanks.

At least your wife can see over the wheel.

:D

Rev
troof!

I just scored a winch cradle, so with Hale's bumper she'll have a locked rear axle and a winch up front on 31's.

would be more than happy to do some trail help on the white/green trails.

Ramsey said:
Seen some pics, and with you flogging on it, I'm sure it will get places. My neck still hurts on cold days from hitting your roof.

the ride with mark at rockport was interesting to say the least.

the man does not know fear.

Rocky the dog however does, and I don't think he liked the ride so much...

Back