• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so should I finally become a member?

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
Well after leeching and just hanging around on the boards here I think I should pay up and join up, especially after meeting some of the guys like captin ron, richard (goatman), opie (xjranger)on here it seems like a club I'd wanna be a part of.

So you'll be seeing my name in red soon!

Acknowledge your addiction.

I don't know that you'll feel any better afterwards, but what the heck, eh? :D

--ron

Rev Den said:
You must have met imposters.
:D

Rev
That's what I was thinking. You're joining based upon meeting THOSE three guys?!?!

J/K :)

xjohnnyc said:
That's what I was thinking. You're joining based upon meeting THOSE three guys?!?!

J/K :)
No Joke???WTF are you thinking? And Ron?....he's a lunatic.

Yeah, I guess if you like those guys you'll fit in. :D

xXJx said:
after meeting some of the guys like captin ron, richard (goatman), opie (xjranger)on here it seems like a club I'd wanna be a part of.

So you'll be seeing my name in red soon!

Let me guess, someone around here said you'd be cute in red. I think you misunderstood. I'd wait until you meet a couple of sober members before you go leaping off of that conclusion! You've got to watch out for Ron, he can sweet talk the pants right off of a mannequin.

Bent said:
You've got to watch out for Ron, he can sweet talk the pants right off of a mannequin.

Bent knows this from first hand experience!! :lickout: :D

NAXJA is a waste of $$$

the people are ass holes

the jeeps are always broken

they never wheel

worst of all - they are turning good jeeps into POS toyota's one step at a time!

And aparently they waste bandwidth... :D :D

stop talking about yerself Opie....hehe.

well xjjxxjxjx, atleast you are supporting this group of assholes. and we appreciate it :)

some leeches have over 2 thousand posts and are still in the black.

XJ_ranger said:
NAXJA is a waste of $$$

the people are ass holes

the jeeps are always broken

they never wheel

worst of all - they are turning good jeeps into POS toyota's one step at a time!

And aparently they waste bandwidth... :D :D

X2 :D :D

tgplb0313a.jpg

Back