• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
I get my first pay check from new job tomorrow so Ill finally get enough money Im hoping to go red depending on how much more I need for the aussie locker =)
Did they get their problems fixed or will it be instant?

ive had one for a while with no problems, i dont daily drive but i have driven to bigbear and cleghorn from yucaipa lots of times, and never had a problem. you installing it yourself? or are you talking about the naxja probs?

No Im going to get some help from a few friends on the board if they can find the time and are available.
Thanks for the imput Kevin I appreciate it alot.

LOL I hear snow is comin your way =(
I got your $$$...so when you comin down?

Is that something you wanted help on when you come to do your bearings?
:bunny:

Locker will wait for a bit. Ill have it but will need to devote awhile and a day so I can learn it instead of rushing through. I need help fixin that leaky tranny t-case seal also that day if you can spare?

I paid last night why aint I red yet? Does anyone know who Im suppose to email or member to get ahold of?

Back