• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rain this weekend...

Jump This

Just another minion!
There is not a better place on this planet to wheel when it rains...
I'm talking about Truckhaven and Ocotillo Wells.
I need to go wheelin' this Saturday.
Truckhaven...
not talking about doing the CORVA run, but
a run through the canyons, then out for a
brew or two out at the Iron Door (or any other establishment
I end up at...)

Any takers?

truckhaven in rain? HELL NO! I did that couple years ago. I spent a shitload of quarters at the carwash to get the mud out of the tires so that I could kind of drive home. I still got clumps of mud falling off the underside of my jeep that I picked up in truckhaven. Anyways I'll be skiing in Heavenly while you fools suffer mud :D

suffer in the mud? psh, the mud is great. I would be soo down, but I just got back from big bear wheeling, and probably going to mammoth on the 1st, so this weekend is out. Post pics if you end up going.

Damnit! I love truckhaven! I havent been there in at least three days.. I'll be in JV in the rain though :(

cal said:
Damnit! I love truckhaven! I havent been there in at least three days.. I'll be in JV in the snow though :(

Fixed it for ya.

hah! Rather that than rain.

damn, i better buy some thermals.

cal said:
hah! Rather that than rain.

damn, i better buy some thermals.
just make sure they have the button up ass flap :D that always makes for some semi-uncomfortable campfire chats :D

GrimmJeeper said:
just make sure they have the button up ass flap :D that always makes for some semi-uncomfortable campfire chats :D
reminds me of something.... Grimm, if you went camping with a bunch of guys and woke up bleeding from your ass, would you tell anybody?:eek:

What if you had a dream that you were eating pudding and woke up with a spoon in your butt? :scared: :roflmao:

:bunny:
(p.s. it did NOT happen to me)

Back