• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who plans to attend?

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
I hear through the grapevine this will be a NAC-Fest not to be missed!

I'm looking forward to this event, do some awesome wheelin and BS'n around a nice toasty campfire:exclamati

Please chime in if you plan to attend...

I expect to be there - will be putting in for the vacation time soon.

i am in

yalls cant go the week without entertainment, im in

im in

I am going to make the efforts. I would have gone last year but problems with my caster after lift and Egon's only half assed answers kept me home last min. Pending any Egon related disasters (and he needs to get his junk running right).

i already asked my parents if we can all come up as a 16th birthday present to me
We do not have to be naxja members to attend? we just have to pay the entrance fee

also we will most likely have no jeep yet so i will most likely be looking for ideas for my rig.

bandit455 said:
i already asked my parents if we can all come up as a 16th birthday present to me
We do not have to be naxja members to attend? we just have to pay the entrance fee

also we will most likely have no jeep yet so i will most likely be looking for ideas for my rig.

No you don't have to be a member, just pay to get into the park, a few waivers and as long as the rig you come in has tow points and a few other things you're good to go.

STROKER

Last edited:
they are all good days. day 1 small group, day 2 medium group, day 3 large group, day 4 very small group lots of recovering from night 3.

I'm in after wheeling RC every month for the last six months I'm taking a little break, well coaching is causing that break but I'll be there.
Nothing to fix just the reg. once over.
Juice

Back