• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new cage........PROBLEMS!!!

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered one from D and C extreme about a month ago. They cashed my check on the 27th of December. I e-mailed them a couple days later and they said they would be sending it the following monday or tuesday which was the 31st or the 1st. I have then since e-mailed again a couple more times asking if they would give me a tracking number. It has been about 2 weeks now and i havent seen the cage or heard anything about it. Yesterday i was searching their site and it said "all cage kits now ship in 2 weeks or shipping is free".... So that kind of made me glad thinking i will be getting my shipping money back. STILL HAVENT HEARD A THING FROM THEM.... anyone else have awesome luck with these folks at D&C? thanks -Matt

i called them and there was no answer. I left a message with my cell number loud and clear, thinking i would get a call back today.. OH and ya, im definately holding them against the free shipping. $150 extra bucks would be great for the 44 i need to get in the front of this thing too..

Ummm...this would be off topic, not mod tech.

yea i ment can this be moved?

Common problem with D&C. Search around, you are not the only one that's had this issue. You'll get your cage, just not in a timely manner. At least that seems to be the general outcome of most.

Hale

Haleyes said:
Common problem with D&C. Search around, you are not the only one that's had this issue. You'll get your cage, just not in a timely manner. At least that seems to be the general outcome of most.

Hale
thanks for a somewhat legit answer. I can see it could have maybe been lost dues to it being shipped right around the new year but i would just like them to acknowledge me.

Smittty9785 said:
i called them and there was no answer. I left a message with my cell number loud and clear, thinking i would get a call back today.. OH and ya, im definately holding them against the free shipping. $150 extra bucks would be great for the 44 i need to get in the front of this thing too..
well... you do know that today is a holiday, right?

Ordering items over the holiday period is always bad news for on time deliveries..... dont sweat it.

mattyj said:
Ordering items over the holiday period is always bad news for on time deliveries..... dont sweat it.
i can understand that, but what i dont understand is how you lose a bunch of prebent tubes. if thats what happen. But since it is late does that still i mean i get my shipping refund because its been a month and not 2 weeks like they say on their website?

Back