• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My thoughts and prayers out to Mike

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Hey Grimm, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am really sorry to hear what happened. Please let me know (PM) if we, your NAXJA family can help in any way.

Tony, I texted Mike and told him to contact you or me if he/they need ANYTHING. Maybe (if needed) we can gather a small fund up to help with things???

Mike, your family will be in my prayers tonight as well.

Mike, never met your sister but if she was anything like you she was good people..... my heart goes out to you and your family. Need anything? gimme a holler.

thank you so much guys i just dont know what to do with myself right now.... this sucks.

im just trying to keep my mother from going over the edge i'll worry about myself later..

again thanks. you guys are great.

GrimmJeeper said:
thank you so much guys i just dont know what to do with myself right now.... this sucks.

im just trying to keep my mother from going over the edge i'll worry about myself later..

again thanks. you guys are great.

Mike, we are all with you and if you need ANYTHING DO NOT HESITATE to call anyone of us.

Prayers ara going out to you and your familly.

Leep

Mike, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Sorry to hear about this. Keep you head up, there will be better times ahead.

I may be on the other side of the Island Grimm but I'm still here for you bro... Sorry about your loss... I just found out my Grandma in Portland died last night...

i know im new here and have yet to meet anyone, but id like to send my condolences to mike and his family. i dont know what the circumstances are, but lossing anyone, especially at such a young age is absolutly terrible. my prayers go out to you and your family.

Mike,

Sincerest condolences to you and your family. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Hey Mike my condolences to you and your family. My family will say a prayer for you and your family tonight..

Condolences Mike. Love ya, man.

Sorry Grimm for the loss.
Prayers too you and the family.
If any of us at the "Naxja Family" can help let us know!

Not much left to say that hasn't been said.

You know to call if you need anything though. anything.

Back