• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just starting the build

impetus-93xj

NAXJA Forum User
need some opinions here......o.k I've got the lift 4-1/2 rc got the rims-soft 8s tires 29x10-1/2 mickys most of the other hardware but I want to do some cutting and raise the flares and take the dressup off the doors... so if I take the skirting off the sides at the bottom of the doors and such will there be holes to fill and body work to do. I dont know any thing about body work. input would be great thanks guys ..... oh ya 93 xj stock right now

Last edited:
If you are referring to the plastic molding on the bottom of the doors ( unless someone stupid before you owned the jeep and drilled holes like on my old one) then it's just glued/taped on. You wont have to fill any holes, but you will have to remove that stickum. I personally am going to "herculiner" my fenders and that portion of the doors and body. probably the bumper endcaps too.

Hope this helps and is what you were referring to.
--Alex

If you are referring to the plastic molding on the bottom of the doors ( unless someone stupid before you owned the jeep and drilled holes like on my old one) then it's just glued/taped on. You wont have to fill any holes, but you will have to remove that stickum. I personally am going to "herculiner" my fenders and that portion of the doors and body. probably the bumper endcaps too.

Hope this helps and is what you were referring to.
--Alex

Back