• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mag. mount CB antenna I can borrow?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says. I was wondering if anyone had a magnetic mount CB antenna I could borrow for Cleghorn on sunday? I have one, but loaned it out not thinking I would be wheeling and need it, so I don't want to go buy one if I don't have to.

Hey Andy,

I have you can borrow. I am probably the closest, but Grimm will be there tomorrow.

I am in Lake Forest. Give me a call if you want to borrow it. My cell is -714-319-7135.

I would love to go, but I am down with the flu or something. The doc gave me antibiotics yesterday, but my entire weekend is screwed. I am missing out on the M&G tonight and a trail run tomorrow.... damn it!

Maybe I can get out next weekend....

rpraterxj said:
Hey Andy,

I have you can borrow. I am probably the closest, but Grimm will be there tomorrow.

I am in Lake Forest. Give me a call if you want to borrow it. My cell is -714-319-7135.

I would love to go, but I am down with the flu or something. The doc gave me antibiotics yesterday, but my entire weekend is screwed. I am missing out on the M&G tonight and a trail run tomorrow.... damn it!

Maybe I can get out next weekend....

Cool, I am at work right now (Alton and Rockfield). I will give you a call.

I have a hand held I typically bring as a spare.

Back