• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Russ Pottenger has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept fu

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Russ Pottenger has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

fixey!

Re: Russ Pottenger has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept fu

Get the steaks yet?

Re: Russ Pottenger has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept fu

5 big rib eyes sitting in my fridge

cal said:
5 big rib eyes sitting in my fridge

Yum what kinda fixins' you want?

I'll grab some white corn and bring my veggie steamer. Bring butter (it doesnt keep well in the ice chest) and we'll do corn on the cob . Maybe some kind of starch to go with it. Potato salad?

What about breakfast sunday? We can head to the mexican joint and grab something there.

cal said:
I'll grab some white corn and bring my veggie steamer. Bring butter (it doesnt keep well in the ice chest) and we'll do corn on the cob . Maybe some kind of starch to go with it. Potato salad?

What about breakfast sunday? We can head to the mexican joint and grab something there.

Baked beans?

Sunday breakfast. Two choices, breakfast burritos or German pancakes and bacon.

pancakes.

Dammit, you guys are making me hate that I can't go. I'm getting death wobble so no more wheeling until I get 1 ton steering.

tweak your toe in more and go!

jeeperjohn said:
Dammit, you guys are making me hate that I can't go. I'm getting death wobble so no more wheeling until I get 1 ton steering.
X2. and hungry too!

corbinafly said:
X2. and hungry too!

Bring the DD, we'll keep it mild.

karstic said:
Bring the DD, we'll keep it mild.
That's really not the problem. I have other crap I need to get done!

Box empty.

Now with all this food talk, I'm hungry.

We on Monday night with Avery for dinner?

:chef:

So how did Avery taste?

Cal, do you want the corn pokers back?

Put the corn pokers in the RV for next time. ;)

Back