• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT 36x13.5x15 iroks and 33x12.5 bfg at

bhorocks

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I got a set of 36' Iroks that i was going to use but i would rahter go with a set of 35s Two of em have at least 50% tread while two of em have 1/10 left.

the two with hardly any tread left have some plugs and some damage to the bead. I'll shoot some pics but wanting to gauge interest in a partial trade or something.

if someone can hook me up with a nice set of 35 bfg mud terrains or comparable i would also kick in some 33x12.5 bfg all terains after i get the 35's mounted. These are in good shape.

I also have a 33' mtr for a spare as well.

DSC01899Small.jpg

DSC01898Small.jpg

DSC01901Small.jpg

DSC01902Small.jpg

DSC01904Small.jpg

Last edited:
400 for all 4. the tires run 265 each at discount tire. and there is 95-100 tread left. They are for a 17" rim though

np if you know anyone that has that size rim and needs a good set of mtrs let them know i have 4 i need to get rid of.

what you want cash for the iroks? i need some tires for mock up and until i find a smoking deal on some 39 krawlers

justin

ok if i can find some 8 lug 15" rims ill take them dont hold em if someome else makes you a deal on them

Back