• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Revolver

Gasoline

NAXJA Forum User
Hallo everyone, I just seen an old threat of one jeeper here (jammerjammersharmon) and l could see a really nice Cherokee (also l don't like the rear light, but it is my personal opinion). Well, after seen that threat, l wanted write you because l have a problem with my revolver. The problem is that it seems not to have all flection l though after mounted the revolvers. Indded, if l pull up from the read my Jeep the revolvers opens for all their extension, but if l take my Jeep in twist, the revolver that need to open (the lower wheel) don't do it. I though was the wire from the hand-brake (wasn't it). The line from the brake system (wasn't it). I though also the short shock, so l un-mount one and nothing, the same problem. But what l could discover was that (with the wheel up from the ground and the Jeep on twist) if l had put on the wheen on my feet or both, the wheel could go down. So l though also the bolt was too tight, wan't it. So, now l don't understand what's the problem and l wrote you. Then, thanks seeing the pics of jammerjammershrmon, l couls see how his revolvers works so fine in twist.

Can you help me? Do you have an idea about this problem? If you want, l can pubblish some pics about it.

Thank you very much!

Moreno.

Back