• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d44

timk578

NAXJA Forum User
Everyone that has done a front HP D44 what did you pull the axle out of ? Im sick of breaking my D30 ...the only axle experience i have is setting up gears and ARB in my 8.25 and 30. Im planning on having this axle sitting on the side and building it slowly and make it a learning experience. Ive read a bunch of your threads so help me out ..thanks

timk578 said:
Everyone that has done a front HP D44 what did you pull the axle out of ? Im sick of breaking my D30 ...the only axle experience i have is setting up gears and ARB in my 8.25 and 30. Im planning on having this axle sitting on the side and building it slowly and make it a learning experience. Ive read a bunch of your threads so help me out ..thanks
I used a hp D44 out of a 1978 Ford F250. 8 lug full width. See link in my sig if you want more info.

Back