• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G 01/22 Tue

why 5??!?! You know most ppl work till 5PM and takes atleast an hour to commute.

djblade311 said:
why 5??!?! You know most ppl work till 5PM and takes atleast an hour to commute.
some will show up at 5, some will show up later... some will leave earlier some will leave later.. but lets make it 6 ;)

Woo Hoo!

See you guys there, but 5:00 is early! I had a difficult time getting folks there at 6:00 last time we went there. We had a great turnout though!

rpraterxj said:
Woo Hoo!

See you guys there, but 5:00 is early! I had a difficult time getting folks there at 6:00 last time we went there. We had a great turnout though!
why do you want to be there at 5? it's scheduled for 6 ;)

Kejtar said:
why do you want to be there at 5? it's scheduled for 4 ;)

HA! You are a funny guy. 6:00 it is then...

See you then...

I should be there.

toyotawrench said:
cant make it have school tuesday night , bro where do you live and when can i come pick it up thats NOT a tuesday or thursday night??

peace
ted

I'm in Westminster. I'll let you know when I'll be around as soon as I know myself. Seems something is happening damn nearly every day ;)

Back