• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Rusty's Long Arm kit

on a more serious note, I am installing the RK Long arms and have seen them wheeled HARD and they hold up and flex like a mutha. Although, I will defend rusty's when people bash them, there stuff does not seem to hold up to HEAVY wheeling in the rocks.
and YES, I am talking from experience. I had there HD steering upgrade and it lasted less than a year and is all bent up and trashed. Its good stuff, just not up to 4 amd 5 rated trails.

Last edited:
i have his crossover sterring and HD trac bar i spend more time fixxing it than wheeling. he seems to be a ok guy when it comes to fixxing to problem but that wont help me out on the trail. i like my TNT part because i dont have to worry about them. i am now building my own steering and repalcing my rustys trac bar with a TNT

That was funny! Thanks for the info guys. I will check out TNT. Everything suspension wise that i have on my jeep is from Rusty's. I have the over the knuckle steering kit as well and it has held up so far. I'm running about a 6in (I modified my 4.5 Rusty's ) lift, 35's, 4:56 gears with powertrax lockers. My buddy has a long arm kit on his and it seems to ride better. Hope to see you guys out on the trail.

Back