• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

must be nice !

impetus-93xj

NAXJA Forum User
welcome to canada were the price of every thing is out of control. try to build a rig with prices like this ..... 3'' lift $ 500 lower c arm $ 200 upper
$ 200 slip yolk $ 500 rims $ 400 tires $ 800 with tax $3000 for the bottom of the line . I'm lookin at american web sites and seein soft 8s for 30 each.... must be nice !:wow:

you would think that would make a difference but our dallar dosen't go as far even still. and shipping to canada from the U.S........... LOL

impetus-93xj said:
welcome to canada were the price of every thing is out of control. try to build a rig with prices like this ..... 3'' lift $ 500 lower c arm $ 200 upper
$ 200 slip yolk $ 500 rims $ 400 tires $ 800 with tax $3000 for the bottom of the line . I'm lookin at american web sites and seein soft 8s for 30 each.... must be nice !:wow:
Well lets see what I have spent in the last couple days.

TNT Y-link upgrade 900.00
TNT frame stiffeners 165.00
RE shocks and trackbar 553.00
AJs rockrails, JKS discos and DPG trailgunner coils 613.00
Currie Sportsman Rear leafs 580.00
4:56 R&P 316.00
BFG MT Ktms 1190.00
Eagle alloy series 140s 780.00

5100 bucks and I still need lockers, a compressor and a few other things. All told about 3000 bucks more then I paid for the jeep so don't feel too bad about Canadian prices. :D

I guess ..... though I still think you guys have a better selection for a better $

polar_jeep_04 said:
why not the TNT track bar. i just got mine and its crazy HD. is there somthing better about the RE or is it just preface?
Its going to be on there for about three months and then I gotta sell it cause I am going to use WJ brakes and such. Figured the RE stuff would be faster selling.

polar_jeep_04 said:
ill get ya on the back channel i dont want to highjack
Dude...this is NAXJA and its only a Canadian post anyway.

Posts here are kind of like Canadian parts availability...You defiantly do not get what you paid for. :D

Ok I thought that your falling dollar and social state was the reason for your coment. but now I see It's a joke LOL

impetus-93xj said:
ok I'm sorry I'll play nice I get a lot of flack for being canadian though. lol
You have nothing to be sorry bout.

Most of the experience I have had with Canadians have been here on NAXJA and with little exception I have found them to be great people.

I have the same problem here in Quebec to find good parts for the $. Some retailer keep their prices at the level af 5 years ago when evrething is from the states. One in particular sells RE stuff had CDN and USA prices on his web site, here an example:

Last year: RE 5.5 lift kit 1,872.57 Cdn (1,462.95 USD)

NOW:

RE 5.5 lift kit 1,872.57 Cdn RE 5.5 lift kit 1,872.57 (USD)

If the stuff is from the USA and the Canadian dollard is par with the USD, The CDN should go down, not the other way around. :smsoap:

Guess I will have to go back in the USA for parts.....Back to MOAB! :D Only 8000km trip.

Back