• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 dr chop top

jonnywong

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody out there do a chop top on a 2 door? i did a search but could only find 4 dr chop tops....im thinking about doing this but just want to see what the outcome looks like and any negative effects it has on the unibody. I wanted to find an MJ project originally but i figure i might be able to make an mj out of my 2 dr xj.

I trying to maintain more usable indoor space.
cheromanche%20011.jpg

RCP Phx said:
I trying to maintain more usable indoor space.
cheromanche%20011.jpg

You ever gonna finish that thing? Been waiting a few years to see the final outcome.

:D

Root Moose said:
You ever gonna finish that thing? Been waiting a few years to see the final outcome.

:D
Im just getting back on it now,my son ran over the origanal roof section and I got sidetracked on other "honey do's"!

RCP Phx said:
Im just getting back on it now,my son ran over the origanal roof section and I got sidetracked on other "honey do's"!

Cool. Looking forward to seeing done - always thought it was a neat approach to the chop idea.

Back