• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

matty? is that you?

RLMAO!!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

If I didn't know Matty was from Canada, I would wonder if it was him too. No offense Matty, it was just funny..

:laugh:

E

And he throws the best parties in the world!!:yelclap: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Skwerly said:
That makes this thread even funnier LOL. Matty is from Australia. ;).

I thought he's from Canada.. or maybe born in Canada. :doh:

Then why did he tattoo maple leafs on his arm?? :doh:

Maybe someone should tell him..

Or maybe I'm mixing him up with another NAXJA person with a funny accent...

E

Skwerly said:
I don't know `aboot` the Maple tat, I never noticed that, but maybe it could be another `bloke`. Was his shiela a blonde?

Yep.. I know we are talking about the same Matty.. I could just be making up crap in my head... that line between fiction and reality is blurring for me.. :shocked: too much tv..... :geek:

E

Matty is a Canadian who lived in Australia.

Geez boys, ive been missing out on all the fun.

Funny shit! I was trying to keep the stories of my wild parties away from you guys.... but i guess it all finally surfaced:laugh:

For the record:

I was born in Toronto Canada, but moved to Australia when i was 4. My parents are Australian.

I do have a full sleave tattoo on my right arm, of a mountain scene with maple & oak leaves falling.

Anymore questions boys??

Thanks Grim for starting a thread all about me.
:peace:

EliasJ123 said:
So Matty, does that make yo an Austradian?? Or a Cantralian?? LOL..

:looney:

E

I know im a bit of a multi-national mut..........myself and my family.

Im Canadian born Australian with a Swedish born Austalian wife & USA born Daugter.

Back