• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Tues 8/22 630pm

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Will be held again at Grant's shop:
5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

Raffle TBD

Oh yeah, BYOB!

See you all there

Stephan

PS If you show up early you WILL be put to work!!!

Stephen!
Thanks for organizing this one! I'd love to help you but I'll be backpacking in Europe :D

Again thanks to Grant @ Force Batteries for providing the place and thanks to Scott aka Clean RC for providing a really cool raffle prize (more details to follow).

erikwylie said:
If I get my deer on Sat or Sun then i will be there!

You gonna cook up some backstraps?

Good luck! (What zone?)

Kejtar said:
Again thanks to Grant @ Force Batteries for providing the place and thanks to Scott aka Clean RC for providing a really cool raffle prize (more details to follow).

Hey gang... This month up for raffle are two of the dana 30 or 44 U-bolt yokes with seals and bolts..or better known as "Trail repair kits"... Thanks for all the support and allowing me to slowly build my gear business...

Scott.

Gonna miss another one... Will be in Texas that Day!

I'll be there. Oh, wait a minute...I work there. :)

Kejtar said:
Stephen!
Thanks for organizing this one! I'd love to help you but I'll be backpacking in Europe :D

You mean you spent all your money on your Jeep and now you don't have money leftover to rent a car?!!!! :rof:

Me and the family will be there!

karstic said:
NATO Fuel can added to raffle
Dang! I just bought two a couple weeks ago.

Kyung

Prater, your family better come because I sweet talked the wife into going with...so she'll expected some female companionship. :)

Back