• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

c02 mount

mgt

NAXJA Member #653
where are you guys mounting c02 bottle ? 10#
I don't want to here get on board air as a solution.

There is a nice flat spot behind where the original spare tire was mounted, makes for an easy place to mount. I have the Ultimate Air set up I got from Mark at Detours, it came with a really nice bracket that fits nicely in that spot.

gear3rv5.jpg

mgt said:
I have the same air tank and bracket, did you just bolt it to the thin sheet metal ?

I used 3/8" self tapping screws like what is used for sliders/skids, whatever. They hold well, no issues.

xjtrailrider said:
There is a nice flat spot behind where the original spare tire was mounted, makes for an easy place to mount. I have the Ultimate Air set up I got from Mark at Detours, it came with a really nice bracket that fits nicely in that spot.
x2. 4 self tappers into the sheetmetal where the tire used to bolt to, and 2 self tappers into the tire "shelf". Overkill probably, but I didn't want the tank flying around.

HPIM0833.jpg

Back