• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a plasma cutter

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
Finally getting around to mounting a winch on my YJ and got a universal mount from HoFreight and need to make some cuts. Thought I'd be able to do it with my angle grinder but the cuts need to be a little more finite. Anyone close to LB that could help would be appreciated.

Sorry, no plasma but hows that plate look? I had no idea they had them or for such a decent price. (did you use a coupon too?) I need one for a project too.....guess that means I will soon need a plasma cutter also....

look into a master hand steel cutting saw. They work great.. second best tool to a plasma cutter. Only thing i dont like about mine is the blade that came on it was semi cheap.. got a better blade and it now cuts almost as good as the plasma cutter.

I have one you can use...I should be around most of the day tommorrow until 3:30pm. You know where to find me?

JohnX said:
I have one you can use...I should be around most of the day tommorrow until 3:30pm. You know where to find me?
I lost your address. Could we do it next sunday, tomorrow just jacked for me.

Back