• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please name these parts...

xtp45lc

NAXJA Forum User
name theese parts?

Greetings all-I work in a fabrication shop,and used to make parts for a couple of guys to lift XJs-at the time,I had a Willys and any jeep talk with them was about the older stuff-now,I have an XJ and hope you guys can clue me in to how they used what I made to lift their rigs...all I did was weld a 1/4" cap onto 4" 3/8 wall pipe-seems the pipe was cut about 3"- I have an '88 wagoneer and have given thought to a very minimal lift-maybe a couple inches...

Re: name theese parts?

From what I gather, you made a spacer block for the front coil springs. These space the coil away from either the body or the axle itself. Without seeing what you actually made, it would be difficult to figger out. That is a guess based on the information you have presented.

Re: name theese parts?

thanks-that was kind of what I was thinking but didnt know-also,sorry as I posted this in OEM without thinking-

Back