• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did some work to my XJ last weekend

C.Semprini

NAXJA Forum User
I just spent this past weekend working on my Jeep so I thought I would post up some pics.
I bought her the day before thanksgiving for $470.

jeep1st.jpg

89XJ.jpg

89XJ209k.jpg

89XJrear.jpg

a little adventure outside of Morgantown
jeep5.jpg

So this weekend I decided yo trim the fenders to fit my 31" BFG AT KOs and to start getting rid of the chrome. So far I painted the bumper and the grille etc. Today I finished up the rear trimming and got the tires on. It was dark so the pics arent that great. Here's a couple shots.

DSC04035.JPG

DSC04037.JPG

DSC04036.JPG

Got into a little fun

jeep2nd.jpg

Yeah Ive been on that site. I actually just graduated last semester so Im not living out there anymore.. its sad, I miss it already. There are a lot of good places to go. The only spot I got to was up at bluehole passed masontown. I was impressed with how it did being stock at the time.

Hey that's pretty damned similiar to my '89. Except my paint is all peeling and has a bit of rust. But I took the flares and bumeper caps off and repainted my grille black too.

Back