• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona Rock fest 2008

Ok, I read that whole thread and the links it has and can't figure out WHERE it is or WHAT it is or WHEN it is..........Please help.

Dam, they pushed it back a week. Original date was the previous weekend. I was going to in town for that week too. I will have to see if I can do Phx two weeks in a row

From what they told me a month or so ago the event is near Apache Junction in Florence by the prison :wierd: . AZrockrunner said they will be posting GPS cords once the event gets a little closer. Come on So Cal chapter lets make a showing!

Here is the link to the orig thread : http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=934005

silverslk said:
Ok, I read that whole thread and the links it has and can't figure out WHERE it is or WHAT it is or WHEN it is..........Please help.

Calico one weekend, Moab the next & Rock fest after that....... I might just make it!:D

Back