• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 front oem skid plate on a 94?

im sure the hooks would fit too...when you buy aftermarket bumpers or tow hooks theres no option to specify years...so they're all the same.

It's the exact same bolt on spots then? Do they protect the tie rod bar at all? I think they look cool, and maybe make it a bit more aerodynamic.

The OEM tow hook brackets look beefalicious compared to the Rusty's ones I have.

I just called the yard and they want $75 for the skid and $10 for the tow hooks. Maybe not. They just sold me a swing away tire carrier for $50. I guess it depends on who you talk to.

Indeed it does. I needed a bunch of door parts of an identical Laredo at a local yard and the boss man said he'd sell me the whole door for $200. I went back on the next Saturday and talked to a junior employee and walked out with it for $50.

The front and transfer case skid will fit any model year of Cherokee. The gas tank skid and the tow hook brackets fit either 1984-1996 or 1997-2001 unless you want to make some modifications. The gas tank skid can be trimmed to fit. The tow hook brackets would need to be modified or you can drill two new holes in your bumper to make them fit. $50.00 is a bit too much for the front skid. $15-30 is what I pay for skids.

Back