• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31x10.50r15 on stock rims an suspension

Stock rims? Sure.

Stock suspension? NO!

Unless they are one of the kinds of 31's that run really small and actually measure 29-30"....or with real 31's you could trim your fenders and flares and they would fit no problem. You wouldn't even need to cut that much.

Nine Mile said:
Stock rims? Sure.

Stock suspension? NO!

Unless they are one of the kinds of 31's that run really small and actually measure 29-30"....or with real 31's you could trim your fenders and flares and they would fit no problem. You wouldn't even need to cut that much.
they'll fit.
They'll rub in the back when you fully compress the rear suspension, and they'll rub on the lower control arms and the stock steering skid when you turn to full lock.

87manche said:
they'll fit.
They'll rub in the back when you fully compress the rear suspension, and they'll rub on the lower control arms and the stock steering skid when you turn to full lock.

Depends on your definition of "fit".

Most XJ rear springs are so sagged that they will practically rub just driving on the street on flat ground.

I had 30's that rubbed in the rear stock, they were a true 30" tall.

Not to meniton they will look stupid as hell with no lift at all.

i got a 93 stock cherokee with 31x10.50x15 bfg bajas on stock aluminum rims. the tires are pretty aggressive only had to trim an inch or so on the front and a little more at the back but only because i was getting rid of rust at the time and the springs were pretty saggy. they only rub at full lock or when flexing but i mostly used it for mud and worked fine. i have a pic but not sure how to post it on here.

Back