• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone with small kids that ride BMX?

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
I was doing some cleaning and found some rancho suspension bmx jerseys in a childerns small. they are a 50/50 polyester/cotton jersey. I have 7 of them to give away. They are red and white with intregrated elbow pads. I have no use for them and I know a few people in here have some small kids that could put them to good use.

That would be great for my son. His 8 and has a Redline Pro Mini.

How can we meet up?

Well I can send everyone that wants one, no charge, I just want to see them put to good use.

I was on "rancho welfare". I have everything they ever offered, even those neon green short shorts, and leather jackets. So now im cleaning out the boxes and have ton of brand new clothes still in packages. Mostly large and medium shirts.

Im located in Huntington beach but travel to LA off the 91 every day. SO i can either mail the stuff or make a delivery if its local.

i work just off the end of the 91, just north of normandie and artesia. i only work thursday-saturday mon-wed i can meet ya somewhere, i live about 5 mins from my work. thanks for the offer!

Back