• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know where I can get an import head?

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Get your minds out of the gutter.

I cracked the head on my 94 Mazda. I am having a hell of a time locating a rebuilt/reman head in the SoCal area. I really don't want to have one shipped from elsewhere, because I wouldn't know what I was getting.

Does anybody know a place that sells quality import cylinder heads? I'm willing to go anywhere in the SoCal area.

Thanks.

1.8L SOHC

BP01 casting number

Johnny, Check car-part.com. Most of the yards on there will give you a 30 day warranty.

If not head down to Brown Field in Chula Vista. They have a couple all import yards there.

Bo

xjohnnyc said:
Get your minds out of the gutter.

I cracked the head on my 94 Mazda. I am having a hell of a time locating a rebuilt/reman head in the SoCal area. I really don't want to have one shipped from elsewhere, because I wouldn't know what I was getting.

Does anybody know a place that sells quality import cylinder heads? I'm willing to go anywhere in the SoCal area.

Thanks.

Johnny, a mazda what ?

Sorry, I'm not thinking clearly.

It's a 94 Mazda Protege.

Back