• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn. Grimm Jeeper NAPA parts (?)

Oatmeal

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, Mike I just ordered some leaf spring eye bushings from my neighborhood NAPA they're for an '87 Mazda B2200......they're going onto my Toyota (poor mans Deavers :D) . The Moog part number is K9948 (NAPA# 274-6965) my question: The bushing is a two piece design (slides in from either side of the spring) so, when I ordered "a" bushing is that actually one piece (half the bushing) or does it consist of the two halves to make up one bushing ie. enough to do one eye? The guys at the store weren't too sure so I only ordered four hoping that was enough to do both springs, thought you might know for sure.......I can't see buying half a bushing :dunno: Thanks in advance-------Hans

Line CodeNCP
Part Number2746965
DescriptionLeaf Spring Shackle Bushing - Rear Susp
ViewTop
291730.jpg

if the picture shows a pair, they come as a pair. your local napa-monkeys should have been able to bring this pic up fairly easily.

:D hope this helps!

That was an easy one Grimm. How about the NAPA equivalent to the Timken Set 10 Bearing for the XJ D44 rear axle? Should include tapered bearing and collar. What about the oil seal?

i cant look up install kits from the limited access i have at my house. i'll get back to you thursday from work ;)

GrimmJeeper said:
Line CodeNCP
Part Number2746965
DescriptionLeaf Spring Shackle Bushing - Rear Susp
ViewTop
291730.jpg

if the picture shows a pair, they come as a pair. your local napa-monkeys should have been able to bring this pic up fairly easily.

:D hope this helps!
Cool, thanks!--------Hans

Blazair said:
That was an easy one Grimm. How about the NAPA equivalent to the Timken Set 10 Bearing for the XJ D44 rear axle? Should include tapered bearing and collar. What about the oil seal?
part numbers delivered via PM :D

Remi i know you are still waiting on some numbers from me, but the interchange system is a pain in the hoohah from my house connection, so i'll get those prices and such to you thursday! :D

Dude, are they jacking me around? I went to pick up my bushings and they handed me 2 boxes (with 2 half bushings each) and tell me that's what I paid for! They were in a heat sealed plastic bag in the box. The part number (274-6965) had a circle, with the number 2 inside it, before it and they told me that means there are 2 bushings in the box. I see it as one bushing (2pcs to make one bushing) so, I had to order 4 more. Are they (the guys at the NAPA store) wrong and am I being charged double?:dunno: -----------Hans

Oatmeal said:
Dude, are they jacking me around? I went to pick up my bushings and they handed me 2 boxes (with 2 half bushings each) and tell me that's what I paid for! They were in a heat sealed plastic bag in the box. The part number (274-6965) had a circle, with the number 2 inside it, before it and they told me that means there are 2 bushings in the box. I see it as one bushing (2pcs to make one bushing) so, I had to order 4 more. Are they (the guys at the NAPA store) wrong and am I being charged double?:dunno: -----------Hans
2 with the circle means qty 2 in the box, priced individually. if you ordered 4 you would have got 2 boxes. napa likes to be screwy like that. some stuff is priced as a pair, some individual. sorry man, nothing they can do about it tho. thats just the way it is :(

4xSanta said:
Grimm, While you are doing all this hard work on parts what would the damage be for a clutch slave cylinder,disk,pressure plate & pilot tool for a 88XJ 4.0 from your store?......SANTA
Part NumberMU18901
DescriptionClutch Set - New
AttributeFeatures & Benefits:
Includes All Necessary Parts For Complete Clutch Replacement.
Matched O.E.M. Style Replacement Unit.
Includes Hydraulic Slave Cylinder.
# of Splines:10
Cover Size:10.4"
Cover Type:Raised Diaphragm
Disc Hub I.D./Input Shaft Size:1 1/8"
Disc Material Type:Organic
Additional Contents:Clutch Disc, Cover Assembly, Release Bearing & Slave Assembly, Pilot Bearing, Alignment Tool
Comment: Disc Size: 10.4"-10-1 1/8" w/ Raised Diaphragm w/ Flat Flywheel
Warranty12 Months or 12,000 Miles Whichever Occurs First

27416.jpg

$210 plus tax.
order it one day, get it the next.

GrimmJeeper said:
2 with the circle means qty 2 in the box, priced individually. if you ordered 4 you would have got 2 boxes. napa likes to be screwy like that. some stuff is priced as a pair, some individual. sorry man, nothing they can do about it tho. thats just the way it is :(
That's cool then, just wanted to be sure. I could of bought a set of Energy Suspension Bushings for alot less...............if they made them for that spring. Thanks!---------Hans

GrimmJeeper said:
Part NumberMU18901
DescriptionClutch Set - New
AttributeFeatures & Benefits:
Includes All Necessary Parts For Complete Clutch Replacement.
Matched O.E.M. Style Replacement Unit.
Includes Hydraulic Slave Cylinder.
# of Splines:10
Cover Size:10.4"
Cover Type:Raised Diaphragm
Disc Hub I.D./Input Shaft Size:1 1/8"
Disc Material Type:Organic
Additional Contents:Clutch Disc, Cover Assembly, Release Bearing & Slave Assembly, Pilot Bearing, Alignment Tool
Comment: Disc Size: 10.4"-10-1 1/8" w/ Raised Diaphragm w/ Flat Flywheel

Can I pick this up next week sometime? let me know about $ ........SANTA
Warranty12 Months or 12,000 Miles Whichever Occurs First

27416.jpg

$210 plus tax.
order it one day, get it the next.

NAPA part number for a U-Bolt style yoke for a D30? 26 Spline.
And the U-bolts?
Thx

Back