• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Exhaust Shop

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
I know this was asked before but has sense expired. Hopefull to get my exhaust replaced with tax return looking for a good shop(resonably priced) in san dog any recommendations? I need a cat back debating on going to a shop or ordering the cat back system from rustys.

Anyone buy any exhaust parts from auto zone. Searching through the threads looked on autozone found a down pipe for 50 and the tail pipe for 16. Just wondering if anyone had bought either wondering if down pipe is just like the original. Or would I be better off just going to a shop?

Rick's Muffler, 240 N Broadway, in Escondido.
I bought the cat and muffler through Summit Racing and had Rick's put it together. I'm not big on the pre-bent stuff, Rick's tucked everything up tight and built the rest of the system exactly the way I wanted it.
Their shop is a tiny hole in the wall, that caters mostly to hot rodders. Nice guys.

Ed Hanson in spring valley, one of the best shops i have ever dealt with and i used to do exhaust for a living.

Mr.OverKill said:
Ed Hanson in spring valley, one of the best shops i have ever dealt with and i used to do exhaust for a living.

X3

Had them do a full custom setup for my '69 Camaro. It was totally awesome, setup exactly as I wanted it. They are not the cheapest place though but one of the best nationwide.

Back