• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

There are some good people around here

Mr. Pickle

NAXJA Forum User
I just want to take a second and publicly say thank you to Kirk (saki669) for being a real stand up guy. After our "incident" in Big Bear on the 29th Kirk helped me out with some of the repairs on my jeep. It was really cool of him because he could have just as easily told me to 'hit the road.' I think this says a lot about him and the people in this chapter. Thanks again Kirk and I will see you all on the next run.

Good job guys. I felt badly that this happened. Glad it all worked out.

Kirk is a stand up guy....I dealt with him a few times early on in my NAXJA days and he treated me like we have known each other for years.

For that matter, many people here on NAXJA are extremely cool people.....
I wont list them because it is just toooo many!

tcm glx said:
Kirk is a stand up guy....I dealt with him a few times early on in my NAXJA days and he treated me like we have known each other for years.

For that matter, many people here on NAXJA are extremely cool people.....
I wont list them because it is just toooo many!

Well there is, and, hmmm, yeah him too, and him, and oh yeah, him too...My brain hurts...There are MANY of the NAXJA family that will always give a hand.

Hey, glad you guys got it worked out! I knew there wouldn't be any issues :) Now..............who was that guy that ran into me :dunno: --------Hans

That sled ride gave me a whole new view of trail armor needs. Not only to you need trail protection, you got to be built tougher than the guy in front and in back of you!

88trailcrawler said:
That sled ride gave me a whole new view of trail armor needs. Not only to you need trail protection, you got to be built tougher than the guy in front and in back of you!

Yeah, Robert and I had a bomber run UP one of the dirt roads in BB.
As I recall we also passed someone on either side of him...at the same time!!

Yeah, kinda' foolish....BUT FUN!!

:D

4xSanta said:
I don't recall his name but I have ran with him a couple of times with "My Jeep Rocks"........SANTA

That guy was strange. He was talking about you like he knew you better than we do.

He was the guy in the green(?) TJ and he just irked the crap out of me. Right before he hit me I was saying to my buddy (Frans:D) "that guy is sure following close" then when we got down to the bottom he yells to me "sorry man, I owe you a beer" and drives off........ after he totaled my rear bumper! I didn't want to make a scene and ruin a good time so, I just blew it off but, Jeez!----------Hans

88trailcrawler said:
I thought you fixed that with a strap and a tree while we were waiting our turn on John Bull.
Well, that got my pintle hook off the ground but, the bumper is pretty much junk now. Oh, well I've been putting off building a bumper/swing out tire carrier for too long anyway:)-------------Hans

Mr. Pickle said:
Thanks again Kirk and I will see you all on the next run.

I'll be in front of you next time.....

Hope you get it all worked out. I recommend this:
sawzall1.jpg

saki669 said:
I'll be in front of you next time.....

Hope you get it all worked out. I recommend this:
sawzall1.jpg

Haha, yea I will be using that tomorrow. She is going under tomorrow for some reconstructive surgery. I prepped her tonight and got some ideas together for the master of metal. I will post some pics when all of the swelling has gone down.

Back