• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mj shocks?

heres a picture of the MJ shocks with rear swaybar mounts turned into BPE's on the left, and the stock shocks on the right. I use them with a 2.5" rear left, they seem to work well. I think they are more like 3.5" longer than stock, though.
rearshockcomparison.jpg

i dont know how you guys up north can stand everything rusting like clunks old shock. it would drive me nuts.

tigerShark said:
i dont know how you guys up north can stand everything rusting like clunks old shock. it would drive me nuts.
don't even get me started on this:smsoap::rattle::bawl::explosion ha ha. i does drive me nuts! my buddy just had his power steering bolts snap on his '97 and the rockers just rotted out of my '97! i spend a ton of money and time just chasing rust and dealing with its aftermath. working on the '91 manche is always an adventure too...

oh and BTW, the front shocks won't do a thing for you, they are the same... have you read up on home brew BPE's with extension built into them? pretty easy to do

Back