• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires and shocks time

Throttle

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I'm trying to find someone who makes a good 33X10.5(or 11.50)X15 ALL TERRAIN tire. Apparently BFG has stopped the production of the 33X10.5X15 and only makes the 12.5's now, or at least the guy who I'm going through (and getting a ssweeeet deal) cannot get them. So what do you guys suggest for an all terrain thats good in the snow and rain, thats not a BFG?

I'm also in the market for shocks. As 90% of my driving in on road, I'd like to get a suitable set of shocks to make the ride a little more comfortable. Any suggestions?

Thanks

i love the cooper discoverer STT's almost a ripoff of the MTZ. heard bilstien were the best for on and off road

I recieved 5 new BFG 33-10.50-15 AT just last Fri from 4 wheel parts.
All 5 mounted on pro comp rockcrawler wheels for about $850 including shipping.

Really? I just called 4wheel parts and they said that it would be at least 4 weeks due to a back log in orders (Lynnwood Washington).

What other manufacturers make decent 33X10.5X15's??

Get OME Nitrochargers.

Does anyone else recomend a different manufacturer other than BFG for an AT that has a reasonable price? I'm not looking to get cheap tires, but a more medium/good range would be nice. Something I'm not going to sh*t my pants while I'm driving up the mountain to go snowboarding.

94XJ2door5speed said:
i love the cooper discoverer STT's almost a ripoff of the MTZ. heard bilstien were the best for on and off road
Cooper makes the Mickey Thompson tires.

If 90% of my driving is on the road, do you guys think that if I mounted 33X12.5's onto stock 98 XJ rims that they would work? or do you think that would be too dangerous? I kind of want to keep my MTR's on my 10" rims for bigger offroad trips, and have a seperate set of tires for day to day driving.

Back