• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trac bar bracket for tnt 44 truss??

ranger125

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering if anyone had pictures of unibody track bar mounts and track bar mounts that are for the tnt 44 coversion truss. i ambuilding my own and using 2.5 inch jonny joints and using tru crossover high steer . pictures would help me out awesome guys . thanks alot i will post pics of my after so u can see what i came up with

You might try posting picture requests in the picture forum, or asking a specific technical question in here.

I read your post yesterday and then had to read it twice more today, jsut to understand what you were asking.

cal said:
I read your post yesterday and then had to read it twice more today, jsut to understand what you were asking.

Im still confused:wow:

holy wow i must have been tired when writing that mess lol , sorry guys . okay i am basically looking for a picture of how ppl are running high steer and trac bar brackets on a full width 44 . i have the tnt truss and bracketry , flat top knuckles and high steer arms , i am running 7 inches of lift , and i am trying to do a tru crossover steering set up buttttt i am having troubles clearing the coils <- tech hehe and i am looking for ideas for trac bar brackets on the unibody end and the axle and . sorry again about my crappy explanation .

here is what i ended up with
fullwidthbuild006.jpg

Back