• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A BIG THANKS!!!!!!!

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to EVERYONE who helped my get the replacement engine in my heep. The NAXJA family kicks ass. Thanks to Jake (not even a NAXJA guy), Tony (TCM GLX), Mike (GRIMMJEEPER), Bill (SoCalBilll) and Cory (tuesdaysfall) and even my neighbor Martell. We had a nice test run down at Holy Jim tonight (perfect with the rain) and I tried not to Hydro another engine and Bill pooped his pants, I think. haha :eeks1:

WOO HOO!! glad your XJ is back up and running Andy. I didnt do much today...but your valve cover is spotlessssss...

So how did it run?

andmoreTonysArms.jpg

MJ.jpg

how are those pics Bryce???

You're welcome Andy! Glad to see you beating on the XJ again-
10-4 on the pant pooping,haha. I think Cory might need a change too:paperwork

Leep said:
Hehehe, congrats on getting your ride running again. Now take that old block and build a stroker.
Oh no...here we go! :laugh3: Sorry I couldn't make it guys, had to spend some quality time with the GF before leaving town. How was the mud? And what's with all this talk about poop, were you guys shooting a german scheisse video?

i think we all pood a little when bill 3 wheeled sideways down the hill, the only thing that saved his ass was the locker kept his drivers rear tire spinning instead of diggin in. i just remember andy saying "ah you're fine just pick a line and go for it" and i said "oh crap!"

i vote we name that hill holy bill :D

erikwylie said:
The MJ we know is Tony's but is that the lift of his white jeep? Or is that a new lift for the MJ??????

Same difference.....current lift on the XJ......will eventually be on the MJ

Back