• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who in south sandog????

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
is up for a south san diego county ( ie... south bay, east county, mission valley, miramar, you get the picture ) meet and greet??? i am inclined to get together at the venice pizza on el cajon blvd in northpark area on the evening of feb 18 if that works with the majority

I'd b down but date is no good for me. perhaps ltr that week

I'm in for whenever.
I've been thinking we need a San Diego M/G from time to time.

BUMP
Any other Naxja or other want to join in?

jeeperjohn said:
Just curious Troy, why are you planning so far out? Anyway, barring any unforseen circumstances, I'm in.
first, i fixed it for you. second, i want to make sure people dont plan anything else for that time frame in advance, i planed one MnG on short notice and no one showed up because of prior commitments. besides the date is still only tentitive and is open for a change if need be to accomidate the most people possible.:party:

Mr.OverKill said:
first, i fixed it for you. second, i want to make sure people dont plan anything else for that time frame in advance, i planed one MnG on short notice and no one showed up because of prior commitments. besides the date is still only tentitive and is open for a change if need be to accomidate the most people possible.:party:
Good thinking Trey! :D

jeeperjohn said:
Good thinking Trey! :D
your a tool!! :laugh3:
:cheers:

I'm in. Get a date firmed up so I can put it on my calendar. :D

I haven't met anyone from SD yet, moved from Ventura to Poway last year and need to go wheeling.

Firm up a date...

b

Thought I would revive this thread as it is now just over a week away.

Is this M&G still happening? I would like to join if it is.

Still planning to attend..... is the time and date good for everyone???
Homebrew sudjusted maybe later in the week.

Back