• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Long arm???

440swepty

NAXJA Forum User
i run the bds long arm 6.5 kit and i like it but the sway bar disconnects suck cause they pop off , and when u order the kit order the extreme flex joints for the lower arms its like 140 bucks xtra i think and only grease with silicon grease , other than that i havent been able to break mine hehe and i am verry happy with it

Thats what I plan on going with. Bolt on big dog. ;)

I aint going to buy the whole kit, but just the X member and the upper arms(I guess the upper arms come with the hardware and outer x member braces, not avaliable with just the x member alone). Building my own lower arms.

ranger125 said:
i run the bds long arm 6.5 kit and i like it but the sway bar disconnects suck cause they pop off , and when u order the kit order the extreme flex joints for the lower arms its like 140 bucks xtra i think and only grease with silicon grease , other than that i havent been able to break mine hehe and i am verry happy with it

Thanks for the input. Did you buy your kit directly from BDS or from a dealer? That is my next hurdle. I assume your're talking about getting the flex lowers with one johny joint and one poly joint like in the pirate post. Thanks again, Kevin

yep one jonny and a poly is what i was sayin hehe , but tonite i find out my upper jonny joints are shot also , so i have had it a year and greased it every month and only wheeled it prolly 10 times and not hard so i am rather not impressed with the longevity of the joints but other than that all is good with the rest of the kit

Back