• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a run tomorrow?

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of heading out somewhere tomorrow. Thinking Maybe Lytle Creek area or if there is too much water then head up to Calico and explore some more areas we didn't get to last weekend. Probably head out from OC around 7-8am.

Post here and I'll check again in the morning.

Sounds fun. Sunday might be better....snow level will be lower.

Either way, I could do that.

Call me. I may be up for a run leaving at 9 ish..

but its 230 and i just got home kinda drunk.

Kyung, Jose, Thanks for the after party.

Everyone else, thanks for a good m&g in OC. :)

-C

JohnX said:
Sounds fun. Sunday might be better....snow level will be lower.

Either way, I could do that.

Ok Sunday morning, meet at the Sierra exit off the 15 at 8am.

Damn it! I hate the fact that I had surgery last week. I won't to get out so bad...

Ya'll have fun! It looks like it will be at least 2 weeks before I can go wheelin, and I still need to get my junk back together....

Damn appendix....

Meet by the Jack in the Box

hey guys im interested in going but right now im running 33 on open diffs. what kind of trails are going to be ran. i have recovery pionts front and aft. thanks let me know.

XJ HERO said:
hey guys im interested in going but right now im running 33 on open diffs. what kind of trails are going to be ran. i have recovery pionts front and aft. thanks let me know.
No problem....come on out. Trails are a cakewalk on 33's, with some snow you might have some "fun", but we won't leave you behind.

I have a friend might be coming on 31's

Yeah nothing real difficult, just to get out and play a little in the snow/mud, grab a few geocaches.

Pushing back the meeting time till 9am (wife's request)

We are having breakfast at the the Corky's Cafe, 6331 Haven (north of 210, behind 76 station/McDonalds), Alta Loma, CA at 730am

My cell is 714-609-6853

Great run guys...lots of "fun".

BTW, where the heck did you all go....I thought we were headed for lunch, stopped to pin up, and then you guys headed up another dirt road? I tried to call on the radio to no avail, flashing my lights and the horn failed also.

Anyway, pics will be up later.

JohnX said:
Great run guys...lots of "fun".

BTW, where the heck did you all go....I thought we were headed for lunch, stopped to pin up, and then you guys headed up another dirt road? I tried to call on the radio to no avail, flashing my lights and the horn failed also.

Anyway, pics will be up later.
LOL ...that sucks :eyes:

7whamhi.jpg

81tkt53.jpg

85zwqh5.jpg

6k9q25k.jpg

6tabdw3.jpg

And the award for the best windshield wipers ever...
7xj56s0.jpg

Looked like a ton of fun.

I hope to get out next weekend and play, depends on doctor's OK and getting the Jeep together.

Back