• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't access certain areas of the board?

xL8 APEKSx

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

When trying to access the GPS forum to do some research, or the Sierra forum since I'll be living there the next 3 mos, I get this:

xL8 APEKSx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
...any idea why? I did just pay for a 1-year membership via PayPal, but it probably hasn't been processed yet. Is that why I can't make any posts in these other areas of the forum?

yep, looks like yer still in black. How long ago did you pay? And thanks for supporting NAXJA BTW! :)

Last night or the night before...I'm guessing it'll take a few days at least, no worries. :)

xL8 APEKSx said:
Last night or the night before...I'm guessing it'll take a few days at least, no worries. :)
mine was instant, PM membership, the forum has been screwey since the crash in october.

Back