• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 8.8 for sale

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok Fellas, its out and under my carport awaiting for a new jeep to run under.
This is a Ford 8.8 out of a 2000 Ford Exploder with 4:10 gears and a track-lock limited slip. Has the M.O.R.E. E-Brake Cables included and has aftermarket perches welded on. Also has custom shock mounts welded on. This axle is XJ bolt in ready with disk brakes and calipers and rotors with plenty of life left on them.
I called around to a few scrap yards in Tucson and they are wanting 550 - 600 for a bone stock that must be fabbed to work under an XJ and they DO NOT include the disks and calipers in most cases. I am also including the Custom length U-bolts and 1/2" thick plates for them. Also included will be the adaptor from M.O.R.E. that will allow you to use a standard 1310 style U-joint and a standard drive shaft from a cherokee. Also included is a Rusty's Heavy Duty Diff Guard. This truly is a bolt in axle combo all you supply is the labor and the XJ...LOL

I am asking for 650 cash you pick up. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS AXLE so please do not ask.

And for those that are wondering, I am selling this becouse I swapped in a D44 under my rig since I will not be running anything larger than 33 or 34" tires on it. This 8.8 will easily handle a 35+ tire and not be a problem from what I have seen.

Lata

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

Last edited:
AZRockRunner said:
Ok Fellas, its out and under my carport awaiting for a new jeep to run under.
This is a Ford 8.8 out of a 2000 Ford Exploder with 4:10 gears and a track-lock limited slip. Has the M.O.R.E. E-Brake Cables included and has aftermarket perches welded on. Also has custom shock mounts welded on. This axle is XJ bolt in ready with disk brakes and calipers and rotors with plenty of life left on them.
I called around to a few scrap yards in Tucson and they are wanting 550 - 600 for a bone stock that must be fabbed to work under an XJ and they DO NOT include the disks and calipers in most cases. I am also including the Custom length U-bolts and 1/2" thick plates for them. Also included will be the adaptor from M.O.R.E. that will allow you to use a standard 1310 style U-joint and a standard drive shaft from a cherokee. Also included is a Rusty's Heavy Duty Diff Guard. This truly is a bolt in axle combo all you supply is the labor and the XJ...LOL

I am asking for 650 cash you pick up. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS AXLE so please do not ask.

And for those that are wondering, I am selling this becouse I swapped in a D44 under my rig since I will not be running anything larger than 33 or 34" tires on it. This 8.8 will easily handle a 35+ tire and not be a problem from what I have seen.

Lata

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg
I was going to buy it, but since you will not ship. Did the e-brake cables work?

Yep...don't even ask he says.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Back