• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how to hide subwoofers?

ultrasam

NAXJA Forum User
Are there any sorts of cargo covers available for a 2000 XJ? I have some nice subs from my last car that I want to use, but I don't want them exposed, and I'm not sure tinting the windows is much of a solution...you guys have any ideas?

Thanks a ton in advance!

-Sam

For a single, smaller sub they sell a piece that adapts to the "hole" in the passenger side of the cargo area. If you ar going for a full on speaker box I would go to the dealer and get the PN for the cargo shades and then look for it online. My 91 has slots for a cover, so i'm sure your 00 had them available.

I have a JL Vantage stealthbox for XJ in my 97, and a modified JL Vantage stealthbox for 93-98 Grand Cherokee in my 01. They are nice because you don't loose any cargo space. They are hard to find.

The cover that I got with my 2000 sport is a square piece of canvas cloth with adjustable fabric straps at each corner with plastic snap hooks at the ends. It hooks into little square rings on the interior. 2 right inside the tailgate on the pillars, and 2 behind the back seat above the wheel wells. I found a roll out cover in my 2000 OE parts book. The OE part # is IXJ-300.

Back