• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Jeep XJ Forsale

evolxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have decided to sell my white 89 XJ. It has 149K on it. It has a 2in budget boost on it, spacers up front and s-10 leafs in the rear. I have done the headlight harness upgrade and installed Hella e-code housings and 90/130 bulbs. I have replaced the rear main seal, upgraded to the open radiator with a 3 row heavy duty, installed a new harmonic balancer and replaced the rear end with 8.25 27 spline. It is a automatic with the full/partime transfer case. I drove it to Colorado Springs over this past summer with absolutely no problems, it just recently passed emissions/safety inspections. I am asking $2000.00 or best offer. I will try and post pictures within the next day or so, it is in really good condition. Any questions you can either call 801-776-4238 or email at [email protected].

Thanks,
Scott

Back