• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to Dan and Ron!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
With the new year and the new BOD in place Dan and Ron are free of the duties of office but.... we're not free of them ;)

Ok, on a serious note, I would like to thank Dan and Ron for their work and efforts on behalf of the SoCal chapter.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

I am a newbie to naxja, XJs and wheeling. My first run was calico I followed Dan most the day and Ron spotted me through the one of the difficult drops. Both were helpful and made me feel welcome on the run even though they had never met me.

That is the kind of people that make a newbie want to keep coming back.

Now I have been on three naxja runs, met a lot of good people and look forward to the next run.

Last edited:
Thanks a million gentlemen. I appreciate the work and attention you guys give to the group and the wheeling community.

My hat's off to you!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Re: Thanks to Remi, Dan, and Ron!

Kejtar said:
With the new year and the new BOD in place Dan and Ron are free of the duties of office but.... we're not free of them ;)

Ok, on a serious note, I would like to thank Dan and Ron for their work and efforts on behalf of the SoCal chapter.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Don't forget yourself....THANKS to Remi as well, he continues to do good for the club.

88trailcrawler said:
I am a newbie to naxja, XJs and wheeling. My first run was calico I followed Dan most the day and Ron spotted me through the one of the difficult drops. Both were helpful and made me feel welcome on the run even though they had never met me.

Now I have been on three naxja runs, met a lot of good people and look forward to the next run.

My experiences have been similar so far! Thanks to guys like Dan and Ron (and all the others who have helped me with Big Red!), this board and this community - both online and on the trail - is one of the best I've been involved with. I will be an official member soon. :guitar:

Thanks to the Captain, Dan, and Remi for serving our chapter!

88trailcrawler said:

I'm glad you are enjoying your stay! We really put an effort to make new and old alike comfortable on runs. Feeling awkward or hurried is the WORST way to feel on any part of any trail, but especially obstacles. We have had folks ask us "can my junk make this run?" and if the club members honestly think it can't, they'll say so. However, most of the time they will warn them of the possible carnage due to not having this or that (usually rails or a locker and tires) and tell them hey, if you want to go out with us you FOR SURE won't be left behind, someone can get you out of whatever bind you are in, and that's really the point of wheeling, isn't it? Exploring, commradery and teamwork? We've all been in the embarassing spot of having to ask for help, and it makes it SO much nicer when the fellas or gals who step up to actually assist are friendly and know their stuff.

Wheel on man!

Back