• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf springs soon to be fore sale... anyone interested?

jeeperguy21

NAXJA Forum User
Just ordered a pair of leaf springs from Big Offroad and they should be arriving in a few weeks. I got them cause I am going with a smaller lift. The leaf springs I have on there now are from an early Chevy front end. I have had them on my Jeep since June and they provide about 9" of lift.

I am selling them cause a) I don't need that much lift, and b) want more flex in the rear. I bought them off of E-bay for $300, but shipping was around another $100 on top of that. They are made by Superlift and they lengthen the wheelbase by a few inches.

Here are a few pics of them on my Jeep with a 1.5" shackle, in case you were wondering how they looked with 35s:
Jeep.jpg

Jeep005.jpg

I am seeing if anyone would be interested in purchasing these once I have them removed from my Jeep. If not then I will end up posting them on ebay after my other ones arrive. I'm sure I've left out some details, so let me know if you have any questions.

Yeah, I love the stock look and wanted to do as little fender trimming as possible. The downside to the leaf springs I currently run is that when the rear flexes a lot, it hits the rear part of the fenders because of the longer wheelbase. Since I want more flex and don't want to chop up the rear, I'm going with smaller and different leaf springs.

Springs sold pending payment.

Back