• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

currie steering

timk578

NAXJA Forum User
alright i have decided on the currie steering..last chance for anyone to talk me out of it....i usually order from 4wheelparts and they dont have it so where does everyone else like to order parts from that carries currie?

You can order direct from Currie! I ordered my JJ adj arms, track bar, and frame stiffeners from them. I don't have the steering but thats on my list. I can say what I have gotten from Currie is top notch quality.

Not trying to talk you out of it or bad mouth the steering, but when I weighed the cost/benifits of it.... I decided to spend $20 bucks on a ZJ tie rod + end from the junkyard. My thinking was if I'm gonna keep it Under Knuckle, inverted Y setup, then why spend alot. I'll do a over the knuckle conversion so I get more clearance someday, but for now the ZJ tie rod is very thick. The stock drag link always appeared stout to me. So for 20 dollars I feel my steering is well taken care of for now. I've got better places that I'd like to spend >$300 (ie aussie locker, drop brackets, sye and driveshaft...... etc)

I just couldn't justify it at the current level of my build.

This thread is worthless without actual lifts being posted.Im at 6" with stock steering for over 6 years!Drives great,did about 4k on my road trip last year!

Back